These knee-high boots have an easy zip access making these babies easy to put on in a hurry. Perfect Winter statement with shorts and your fav vintage tee.
- Leather upper
- Partial leather lining
- Rounded toe
- Hook and eyelet, lace-up front
- Inside zip fastening
- 38 cm leg length
- Light weight, durable PU sole.
Shipping & Returns
Free Express Shipping on all AU & NZ Orders.
Next Day Delivery: Available in Australian metro areas only when ordered before 12pm Monday - Friday.
View our full shipping and delivery policy here.
At ROC Boots, our aim is to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase. Please read our returns policy for the return options available based on your location.
- DanaeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLots to Love!
I'm on my third pair of these, not because they don't wear well but because they're my go to. Edgy, great with short or long skirts or pants. So comfortable, wear really well, warm and cosy, can wear with tights, short or long socks. Still receive so many compliments and my current pair are 3 years old. Please don't ever stop making these!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KeelinVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoA Dream!
The leather is soft ( a little easy to scratch in the brown) and comfortable! Laces and zip are good quality! Only gave 4 stars because the sole is plastic, so it is slippery. It's also not a sewn on sole, it's glued, over time the sole will eventually peel off. Going to put rubber on the bottom and reinforce it so it will last a lifetime!
- Amanda J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoRetro dreamy boots
Setting up the laces for the first wear is a bit of a pain but otherwise absolutely love the look of these! Super 60s/70s and stylin'
- Merinda Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoComfortable, sexy looking shoes
I originally purchased these shoes for festivals but they have become a staple during cooler weather. I have had them for 6months and they don't appear to have any wear marks. The zip is stable. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a purchase.
- Keryl F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWoW
They looked too small for me but actually fitted perfectly. I have defined calves and was so pleased the laces allowed me to lace around them beautifully. I was blown away by the fit and quality. Don't hesitate to purchase they are lovely and very comfortable.
Free express delivery for all AUS and NZ orders